We hope that everyone is able to enjoy Thanksgiving, spend time with their families, and reflect on the many things that we have to be thankful for. In today’s world, it seems that many people complain about things, are fixated on things they don’t have, and generally, are not thankful for the things they already have.
I get a lot of emails from folks in the neighborhood thanking me for helping organize this community and for providing valuable information to the neighborhood. We’ll without you, there would be nothing to organize and no one to inform. Without you participating, this neighborhood might fail.
I wanted to take a moment to thank you, the members of the Lineberry Alliance and the neighbors in this area for your support. I’ve made a sort list of things to be thankful for, Lineberry Alliance style:
- All the new members of the Lineberry Alliance that have joined this year
- All 230+ neighbors on the email list
- The diversity of our collective neighborhoods
- The variety of idea’s and expertise we have in our neighborhoods
- Being able to talk about the alliance at organizational meetings
- All the folks that contribute to the blog (Tabitha, Chad, Suzie, and others)
- A strong community watch & a new Police Chief
- The new sidewalk on Sierra Drive
- A strengthened PROP
- Involvement and interest in our neighborhood & quality of life issues
Please add anything else that you are thankful for in the comments.