Looking for a home in a great location under $200k? Check out 2141 Ramsgate Street in SouthWest Raleigh. Your new home is about a mile from I-40 and convenient to the Farrners Market, downtown Raleigh, Lake Johnson Park, Carolina Pines Park, Lake Wheeler, and NC State. There are shopping opportunities right down the street and close-by in Garner and Cary–you’ll be close to work and play. A strong and active community watch has partnered with the Lineberry Alliance to create a safe, informed, and community-oriented neighborhood.
Looking for a walkable neighborhood? We’ve got great sidewalks for runners and walkers. We’re just across the street from Carolina Pines Park where they have activities ranging from baseball to basketball, tennis to volleyball, and weight-lifting to kickball. Have a dog? Enjoy the Carolina Pines Dog Park and let your dogs run free and mingle with other dogs (while you mingle with neighbors).
Worried about a Home Owners Association (HOA)? Don’t. There is no HOA in the Pleasant Ridge & Ramsgate Community, which means there are no HOA dues. Invest in a good home and live in a great neighborhood.
- 3 bedroom home with 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage
- Large 2 story family room with gas log fireplace
- Great loft for an office or bonus area
- First floor master bedroom with 8×5 walk-in closet
- Fenced-in backyard
- New carpet and appliances (refrigerator, range & hood)
- Offered at $194,500 (reduced from $204,900)
- MLS #1745907 (all the details)
- Schools: Yates Mill Pond Elementary, Dillard Middle School, Athens Drive High School
- Map: 2141 Ramsgate Street
Interested in this home? Contact Toni Benson, Fonville Morisey Broker at:
- (919) 618-3700
If you have any questions, post them in the comments and we’ll do our best to answer them. If you want to talk with your new neighbor, contact me at jhibbets at lineberry.org. I’m glad to tell you the ins-and-outs of this neighborhood, why I’ve been here for over 10 years, and why I plan on staying here for a long time.