Guest post from Dr. Sandra M. Grant, DVM, Lake Wheeler Veterinary Hospital
Lake Wheeler Veterinary Hospital is hosting a family day/client appreciation day on December 20, 2010 from 9am – 5pm. Bring the pets and your family. There will be a local pet transport company represented, teamworks dog training, and a number of other fun activities. The fire department and police department have been invited to attend.
Critter Coach will be at family day/client appreciation day from 2-5pm.
Raleigh Fire Department will be available from 10-11:30am. Others joining include Wildlife Welfare Inc, the SPCA, Cause for Paws, CSAC (Cocker Spaniel Adoption Center), The Lumpy Beds will have beds and treats for sale, and Gary Shaw, a local dog trainer, will have pet demonstrations.
Home made Christmas cookies and hot beverages will be available for attendees. There will be goodie bags for dogs and cats (as long as supplies last). Join our raffle for a chance to win the following:
- 3 packages of 6-month supplies of Comfortis, Advantage/Advantix
- Very nice stainless steel feed/water bowls from Hills
- Grooming with Summer from our Office
- Physical exam with our office
- Microchip and electroacupuncture session for your pet with our office
- Gift Basket from Thor at The Pet Pantry
- Pet Bed(s) and food from Paul at Phydeaux
- Pet Bed and treats from The Lumpy Bed by Angela
Tickets are $2.00/ticket and all proceeds will go to SPCA and Wildlife Welfare, Inc. We hope for a nice turnout and appreciate the community support for the event.
Thank you so much,
Sandra M. Grant, DVM and Staff of Lake Wheeler Veterinary Hospital
Lake Wheeler Veterinary Hospital
2720 Lake Wheeler Road # 105
Raleigh, NC 27603-5861
- When: December 20, 2010 from 9am – 5pm
- Contact: (919) 829-5511
This post was updated with new information on November 26, 2010.